FREE Post and Packaging
Hand Personalised Jewellery
Eternal Ring and Birthstone Personalised Necklace
The simplicity of its organic design makes this personalised necklace the perfect everyday accessory for effortless elegance.
Create a bespoke piece of jewellery for them to wear close to their heart. The perfect gift for a loving mum or grandmother to represent her growing family tree.
The engraved eternal ring charm is designed to symbolise love, strength and unity, while the birthstone is to celebrate her special birthday.
This unique personalised necklace comes lovingly gift wrapped in our ribbon-tied box with a foil gift card to carry a special message.
- Choose from silver, rose gold or champagne gold
- Available in two sizes: Adult's 45cm and Children's 36cm
- Includes a beautiful Swarovski Crystal Birthstone charm
- Engrave up to 45 characters in our beautiful Contemporary Script font
- FREE luxury foiled gift card and ribbon-tied gift box
- FREE UK Delivery: Standard UK Delivery via First Class Royal Mail
- FREE Worldwide Delivery: International delivery times may vary due to countries postal service
- £6.95 Tracked Express Delivery: UK Next Day Express - Order by 2PM (excluding weekends)
- £10.95 Guaranteed Saturday Delivery: Get your order on 19/10/19, order by 2PM Friday
Plated Silver, Champagne Gold or Rose Gold
Eternal Ring 20mm
Adult Chain 45cm
Childs Chain 36cm
Reviews - Average 100% (1 reviews)
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||I have been very happy with all my purchases , they are very good quality at a very reasonable price with beautiful packaging I would highly recommend them|
Read more reviews on Feefo
100 1 100
Delivery: All items are posted First Class, beautifully wrapped and well packaged via Royal Mail with proof of post.
Returns: If you wish to return your order please contact our customer service team using our contact form via the link provided
or call 01803 867 266 to speak to our customer service representatives.
© Copyright Bloom Boutique 2019 | Supported by Pixie Media