The Bloom Boutique website (the "Site") is owned and operated by Bloom Boutique. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online. We will only collect data we need therefore we will not collect data we will not use. We use your personal information to support and enhance our relationship with you. In addition we use Feefo and Trustpilot to provide feedback to improve our services to you.
Protecting Your Privacy
How we use your information
We’ll hold on to your information for a period of 6 months or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you. When you register to purchase products through our website we ask for information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, and contact details. Bloom Boutique then keeps a record of this information on a secure IT system. Orders are printed for the purposes of assembling and dispatching your order. The order is then placed within your order in the post, we do not hold any additional hard copies of the order forms. Orders are also kept electronically which are stored for as long as reasonably necessary.
We keep your contact details for the following reasons:
- Send you service messages by e-mail, such as order updates.
- To deliver your purchases to you.
- Sending you information by email about our new products and services.
- Fraud prevention and detection.
We do not store your card’s security/CVV code however we need your payment information for the following reasons:
- To give refunds and take payment.
- Fraud prevention and detection.
We store your contact history for the following reasons:
- To provide customer service and support.
- Train our staff.
- Track any problems or concerns you've had with our website.
- Letting you know about offers and news from Bloom Boutique.
We store your purchase history and saved items for the following reasons:
- To provide customer service and support and handle returns.
- We store items in the basket in order to sell items as if you can’t put items into a basket, you can’t buy it.
Your rights to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through the unsubscribe function.
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK it is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Your information and countries outside Europe
We protect your privacy and your rights through the use of the European Commission’s standard data protection clauses. More information about these is available here: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/en/TXT/?uri=CELEX:32010D0087
Sharing your information
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information.
We operate all servers on non-standard SSH port which limit account access to mitigate the possibility of anyone else gaining access to your data. Therefore the platform we use is completely secure. We have a backup server which stores compiled backups of the data from our website. This server is not accessible to the outside world and the data is stored for purpose of data recovery only. Our server provider would let us know immediately if there was a server breach.
How to unsubscribe
If you like to unsubscribe to our newsletter, you can do this at any point just by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of our marketing email (you will only have to do it once!).
If you would like to delete your account with us, you can do so by submitting a request to the following emails - firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data we collect through these cookies is solely for the purpose of enhancing our website and your browsing experience – it is never used to identify you and we would never share or sell on this data.
Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as, Add to Bag.
Site analytics cookies – these Cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
Customer preference Cookies – when you are browsing or shopping these Cookies will remember your preferences so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
Targeting or advertising Cookies – these Cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of Cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any Cookies. Further information about Cookies can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-and-similar-technologies/. Please note that by deleting or disabling future Cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
Last amended 15 July 2020.