FREE Post and Packaging
Hand Personalised Jewellery
- Privacy & Security
what we do with the stuff we know
Bloom Boutique's privacy commitment
The Bloom Boutique website (the "Site") is owned and operated by Bloom Boutique. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online. We will only collect, store and use your personal information for specific purposes. We use your personal information to support and enhance our relationship with you. We only share your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. You may contact Bloom Boutique at any time with any privacy questions or concerns and to see the personal information you have given us and request correction. We use Feefo to provide feedback to improve our services to you.
information about you
When you register to purchase products through our website we ask for information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, and contact details. Bloom Boutique then keeps a record of this information.
If you place an order with us and elect for us to store your credit or debit card details, Bloom Boutique will keep a record of those details. For more information about how credit and debit card details are stored and used by Bloom Boutique, please see 'how we protect information' below.
We keep a record of any purchase/s you make from us. This means we can help to deal with any queries or problems you may have, and also so we can ensure that any information that we send to you is relevant.
We keep a record of any e-mail correspondence you send us, so we can track any problems or concerns you've had with our website.
If you contact Bloom Boutique by telephone (via our customer service centre or otherwise) we may record, store and use that call for future training or business purposes. This includes, without limitation, use for the purpose of dispute resolution and/or complaints management.
We may ask you questions at registration, and from time to time by email, that will give us information that will be used to improve your experience of shopping at Bloom Boutique. You do not have to answer these questions, but if you do we can communicate with you in a more relevant way.
If you would like to revise the information you have provided to us because you feel that what we currently have on record is incorrect, and/or you would like your information erased from our records, you can so do by contacting us in accordance with the information provided at 'further information' below.
how we use your personal data
All the information we collect via the Site, or through correspondence (including telephone calls) with you is used to operate and improve the service we offer you and to personalise our service. We are committed to using your personal information only for:
- Passing on your orders to your chosen notonthehighstreet.com partner(s) so they can supply goods and services to you and for customer administration. Our partners may use subcontractors (including to assist with delivery and fulfilment) to process and provide your orders to you.
- Planning and managing Bloom Boutique's business activities, including analysis of customers' shopping habits, success of advertisements and push notifications and product and style preferences of our customers.
- Technical administration of our website.
- Providing you with information about the services we offer.
- Letting you know about offers and news from Bloom Boutique.
- Letting you know about offers, news and products from partner stores on our site.
- To verify details of your payment method or credit card account.
During your registration process you are given the opportunity to select some of the ways in which we may use your details.
data over the internet
The internet is a global network, so it is possible for your data to travel internationally, which may include places outside the European Union. If you visit or shop at Bloom Boutique, you're agreeing and authorising us to process data in this way.
how we protect information
You acknowledge that the Internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us (or we send to you) via the Internet. We are not responsible for any damages which you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
We take every precaution to protect your information. To this end all personal information stored by us is kept on a server in a secure environment.
Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") encryption technology is used for protection of information in transit for any sensitive transations such as payments.
We do not store or process your card details ourselves, they are processed and stored via one of our contracted third party service providers.
Only employees, our partners and any third party service providers who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
storing your credit and debit card details
If you have elected to store your credit or debit card details with Bloom Boutique those details will appear automatically on the Payments page when you login and proceed to purchase a product with us. To ensure the security of your credit and debit card details we:
- mask your credit or debit card number on the Payments page: only the last four digits of your credit or debit card number, the expiry date of that credit or debit card, the name (as it appears on the credit or debit card) and card type will be visible to you on the Payments page. Of course, we use all of your credit or debit card information to process your order but we do not display this information on the Payments page in order to ensure that no-one can accidentally see it.
- require a CV2 (card security) number: we will ask you to enter your CV2 number even when using the stored card function.
If you would like to revise the credit and debit card details you have provided to us because you feel that what we currently have on record is incorrect, and/or you would like those details erased from our records, you can do so by contacting us in accordance with the information provided at 'further information' below.
how you can help us protect your information
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online in non-protected environments - for example on message boards, through email, or in chat areas - that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Also remember to close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
To see all the information we have about you, and to correct any inaccuracies, please write to us at: Bloom Boutique, Unit 2 Wills Road, Totnes, TQ9 5XN
how to unsubscribe
If you no longer wish to receive any further email messages, post or other communications from us or you no longer wish to be contacted by other companies who you permitted us to provide your details to then please change your communication preferences accordingly firstname.lastname@example.org.
By visiting this website with your browser settings adjusted to allow cookies, you are consenting to Bloom Boutique using cookies to provide you with a fully functional shopping experience. The data we collect through these cookies is solely for the purpose of enhancing our website and your browsing experience – it is never used to identify you and we would never share or sell on this data.
- Returns & Replacements
- For most products, you have 14 days to notify the us if you want to cancel the order or exchange the item. The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day on which you receive the goods you have ordered. This applies to cancelable goods (engraved items are not returnable).
how to cancel your order, or return or exchange a product
- Contact us to let us know that you wish to cancel your order, or return or exchange a product.
- If already received, package the item up and send it back to us within 14 days of letting us know that you want to cancel your order and return the product (we recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage). Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the product
Please contact us:
Unit 2 Wills Road
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product, even if it’s faulty, as this may affect any refund you may be entitled to.
Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the seller).
Please note that if you request to begin the performance of a service during the above cancellation period that you will be liable to pay for the service you received prior to your communication to us that you intend to cancel the contract.
what you can’t send back
Unfortunately, some items are non-cancelable and non-refundable:
- Anything that’s made to your specific requirements (ie: outside of standard customisation options offered by the seller to all customers), is personalised or otherwise can not be returned due to a bespoke element
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order, like art, sculpture and ceramics
- Personal items sold with a hygiene seal (like cosmetics or underwear) where the seal is broken.
To avoid disappointment, please check whether an item is cancelable or non-cancelable before ordering.